artisanal An adjective for something crafted by hand, often in small portions and using traditional methods. The term may be used for something from cheeses or chairs or jewellery.
micro organism (singular: bacterium) Single-celled organisms. These dwell almost in all places on Earth, from the underside of the ocean to inside other dwelling organisms (comparable to crops and animals).
blood sugar The body circulates glucose, a kind of straightforward sugar, in blood to tissues of the body where it is going to be used as a gasoline. The body extracts this easy sugar from breakdown of sugars and starches. Nevertheless, some illnesses, most notably diabetes, can permit an unhealthy concentration of this sugar to construct up in blood.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease