Licensed medical professionals, including over 30 nursing students from ETI Technical College at Niles, supplied the screenings for blood pressure, body-mass index, cholesterol, blood sugar, weight, healthcare and hearing. Also available were flu vaccines and tests|tests and flu vaccines for lead.
Read more about the event in Sunday’s Vindicator or on Vindy.com.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease