Smith was one of the many women and men who took advantage of free health screenings, which were the key offerings of this morning’s fifth annual African American Male Wellness Walk/Run of the Mahoning Valley that began at the Covelli Centre.
People of all ages participate in the 5K walk and run that meandered through much of the downtown and back into the Covelli Centre. The two participants to return were Marquise Herron and brothers Marquan, both of whom play for the East High School Golden Bears football team.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease