Carol Smith’s face beamed after she received the results of one of her significant numbers.
“Everything is wonderful. My blood pressure is good, and my cholesterol numbers are to be mailed to me,” said Smith, a nurse and community health activist. “It’s a wonderful way to learn what we need to know about staying healthy.”
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease