Nevertheless, the very fact there’s a worldwide shortage in grassfed butter lets Kerrygold off the hook with Asprey, so he still recommends it.
Meanwhile, Asprey and all LCHF fans have one thing in widespread – grass fed butter. And it isn’t for putting on bread (because bread is probably the worst sort of carb!) but for using when cooking and, anticipate it, in your espresso!
This ‘bulletproof’ espresso, includes espresso, with butter from grass-fed cows milk and a medium-chain triglyceride oil, is what Asprey is legendary for and it is catching on.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease