The opposite day at the dentist’s workplace I used to be flipping via a type of glossy ladies’s magazines (I imply the journal was glossy, not the ladies) and came across a narrative a few trendy new “fasting food regimen.”
This is how it works: by fasting, you drop some pounds.
“Fasting” is a flowery time period for “not eating.”
In response to the story, the fasting fad includes not consuming for in the future every week. You go 24 hours without any food, simply water.
It’s just like the famous “Prison Eating regimen” of bread and water, only without the bread. (“My, don’t these prisoners look trim?”)
The writer admits, “Not consuming regularly definitely sounds unpleasant.”
However he’s fast to add: “Doing so comes with the benefits of higher well being, a stronger immune system and probably even a longer life.”
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease