By now, you are probably aware that salt is one of the heart’s biggest enemies. But do you understand exactly|know|understand how much salt it takes for problems|takes to arise? Not much. In fact, a mere two teaspoons (3. 73 g) of salt is all it takes for blood pressure to rise, causing damage to the heart.
The latest findings on salt and the heart revealed that consuming two teaspoons of salt per day is enough to cause bigger heart chambers. Previous studies uncovered that the heart becomes enlarged when it is being overworked because of a condition like high blood pressure.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease