If you consider it, this all makes good evolutionary sense. When meals wasn’t as available as it is right now, holding on to saved physique fats was essential for our survival. We advanced to final a very long time between meals.
As we speak, meals is in virtually constant provide – but our bodies are still physiologically the same as they have been tens of hundreds of years ago. If we eat all day, we by no means faucet into our our bodies’ natural potential to burn saved physique fats for power.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease