Although most of us don’t like to take action, exercising, together with proper nutrition, is vital in staying healthy and helps us to live a lifetime.
This is particularly true when it comes to cardiovascular health. Routine exercise is demonstrated to lower your risk of heart disease. Exercising for just 30 minutes or more, five days a week can help you lose weight, improve your cholesterol and even lower your blood pressure. Most importantly it|It will make you feel better physically as well as mentally.
Sedentary lifestyles can double your risk of dying from heart disease. Being sedentary can be as insecure to your heart as if you smoke, have high cholesterol or high blood pressure|As if you smoke, have high blood pressure or high cholesterol being sedentary can be insecure to your heart|Being sedentary can be insecure for your heart as if you smoke, have high blood pressure or high cholesterol|As if you smoke, have high blood pressure or high cholesterol, being sedentary can be risky to your heart|As if you smoke, have high cholesterol or high blood pressure being sedentary can be as insecure for your heart.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease