There isn’t a recognized remedy for Alzheimer’s, but there are a number of drugs that handle its signs, which embrace loss of appetite, and disturbances of sleep and mood, resembling nervousness and melancholy, irritability, anger, and aggression.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease