The Diabetes & Ladies’s Well being Research, a research undertaking led by Eunice Kennedy Shriver’s Nationwide Institute of Youngster Well being and Human Improvement (NICHD), revealed ladies with gestational diabetes, or excessive blood sugar during being pregnant, should embrace low portions of refined grains in their eating regimen. About 5 % of girls in america endure from gestational diabetes during being pregnant. This could lead to health issues for both the mom and the newborn.
Learn: How To Boost Your Baby’s IQ?
Beforehand, diets excessive in refined grains — corresponding to white rice — have been linked to weight problems, sort 2 diabetes, and heart disease.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease