It by no means occurred to me that in the future I might wake up sick and by no means get better.
But right here I am.
I have a continual illness generally known as type 1 diabetes, that considerably impairs normal activities of day by day dwelling. An invisible sickness that exhibits no outward indicators, and to the remainder of the world – I don’t look sick.
My invisible sickness can simply be hidden, as I look healthy like everyone else. A smile can easily disguise any pain or misery that I’ve skilled that day. My clothing can disguise the medical units I want to stay alive.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease