Dieters who go vegetarian not only shed weight more effectively than these on typical low-calorie diets but in addition improve their metabolism by decreasing muscle fat, a brand new research found.
Dropping muscle fat improves glucose and lipid metabolism so this discovering is particularly essential for individuals with metabolic syndrome and sort 2 diabetes, stated lead writer Hana Kahleova.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease