Pet house owners are being warned a raw meat food regimen might truly be harming their pets’ health.
Raw meat diets have turn into increasingly fashionable over the past few years and include feeding animals recent or dehydrated meat, bones and organs.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease