TAMPA (FOX 13) – Associate Professor Dominic D’Agostino, has been chosen to be certainly one of four crew members in a NASA expedition beginning on June 18.
D’Agostino will research how extreme environments influence the human body.
He says his ten years working at the University of South Florida’s hyperbaric biomedical research middle prepared him for the ten day mission that may happen in an underwater lab.
Part of that coaching started in 2008 whereas making an attempt to assist Navy Seals.
To keep away from detection, divers used oxygen rebreather masks, that don’t create bubbles.
The high oxygen levels have been triggering seizures.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease