One of the impressive performances of Saturday’s Tulsa Robust races concerned Tulsa’s personal Hannah Jordan. She came inside a second from putting on the podium at the ladies’s Class four race.
“So it began from about two years ago, I discovered the way to journey a motorcycle,” Hannah stated.
Two years. That is how long 15-year-old Hannah Jordan has been driving a motorcycle. Look past the unimaginable learning curve that already has her one of many toop riders in the state – and forgive the late begin – she spent much of her childhood in the hospital.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease