Incorporate this four-move circuit—back-to-back rounds of jumping lunges, plyo pushups, squat-curl-presses, and planks—into your weekly fitness regimen, and you will see your whole body begin to lean out, revealing the muscle definition you’ve got been working to realize.
You will do that workout as a circuit, which means you will complete every exercise consecutively without rest. Once you’ve got completed all workouts, rest for 60 seconds. Repeat the complete circuit for four to 6 rounds.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease