Researchers have been engaged on a new technique for delivering diabetes medicine to make them last longer in the body. Now a current research using both mice and monkeys has shown potential for remedies that may solely require a couple of injections a month.
A few of the latest-generation sort 2 diabetes medicine include a molecule referred to as GLP1 (glucagon-like peptide-1), which stimulates insulin manufacturing in the body only when it needs extra glucose.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease