Nevertheless, it won’t be nearly as good for you as you assume.
Wren Kitchens teamed up with registered nutritionist Charlotte Stirling-Reed to disclose what some fat-free foods are really doing to our bodies.
Comparatively, a pack of wine gums incorporates 28.5 grams and a Krispy Kreme Biscoff Doughnut incorporates half that at 15.3 grams.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease