Her lab companion’s levels examined regular. Dempsey’s didn’t.
Her blood sugar levels have been near 700 mg/dL, whereas the traditional fasting degree is under 100.
The former school basketball player, pre-med vitamin major and a personal coach. And she or he had simply gone for a 5-mile run and eaten a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich. Positive, she had felt just a little off recently, but she assumed that was faculty stress.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease