Professional athletes don’t reach the top by accident. It requires superhuman levels of time, dedication, and attention|attention, dedication, and time|dedication, time, and attention|dedication time, and focus–and that includes paying attention to what they put in their bellies. In this series, GQ takes a look at what pro athletes in different sports consume on a daily basis to perform at their best. Here is a look at the avocado-heavy daily diet of a BMX star.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease