Apple CEO Tim Cook has been spotted around the company’s campus with a prototype for a new Apple Watch. This version of the smartwatch could soon have a blood sugar monitor that can help millions of people with diabetes.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease