Getting into actual superhero shape could be daunting at any age, but especially so when you are nearing 50. Paul Rudd rose to the occasion because of his role in the 2015 film “Ant Man,” and an unlikely source is currently sharing the toned-down variant of Rudd’s diet and exercise routine for us mere mortals.
Back when he was coaching for the Marvel film, Rudd listened to fellow “Parks and Recreation” star Chris Pratt and cut out all “fun” foods for nearly a year, including alcohol and most carbs.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease