The research — of 74 individuals with sort 2 diabetes, randomly chosen to comply with a vegetarian food plan or a standard anti-diabetic weight loss plan — discovered the vegetarian weight-reduction plan was almost twice as effective at decreasing physique weight with a mean weight lack of 14 pounds compared to 7 kilos on the traditional food regimen.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease