Researchers at Capital Medical University in Beijing analyzed 20 research that embrace 250,016 individuals with diabetes, discovering a considerably decreased danger of all-cause mortality in obese sufferers when compared to normal weight sufferers.
The findings have been only noticed in elderly sufferers — not in younger ones.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease