The actor passed away at his California house from problems because of diabetes, his sons confirmed on Facebook. He was 63.
Born in Norfolk, Virgina, the late actor had a life-long history with the disease. He lost each his mother and father to problems from diabetes when he was just 16 years previous. Within weeks of each other, Furst’s father and mom died from heart disease and leukemia, respectively.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease