(REUTERS) — LONDON – Individuals who smoke marijuana have a 3 times larger danger of dying from hypertension, or hypertension, than those that have by no means used the drug, scientists stated on Wednesday.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease