SINGAPORE – The Well being Sciences Authority (HSA) lately issued a warning towards weight reduction product Nutriline Bluvelle, which incorporates the banned substance sibutramine.
Sibutramine, which was previously obtainable as a prescription-only weight reduction drug, has been withdrawn from Singapore since 2010, because of an elevated danger of heart assaults and strokes.
Listed here are seven different merchandise that have been flagged by HSA prior to now one yr:
1. ANYANG HERBAL PRODUCTS
Get The Straits Occasions
newsletters in your inbox
Marketed as weight loss products containing “100% natural elements”, Anyang Herbal Blue and Anyang Natural Purple actually have very excessive ranges of sibutramine.
Anyang Herbal Purple can also be discovered to include undeclared potent western medicines.
2. PHQ 1001 KHASIAT PENAWAR HERBA QASEH SERATA HERB
Bought on numerous social media platforms and abroad web sites, this product claims to be a standard herbal treatment for quite a lot of medical circumstances comparable to pain, impotence, kidney illnesses and stroke.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease