Murali, a medical representative, consulted deans of varied hospitals earlier than he set up his aloe vera juice stall that sells 7 drinks with Aloe Vera as the bottom ingredient.
“Aloe Vera with Karisalangani (Bhringaraj) juice kills micro organism and protects towards illnesses like diabetes, peptic ulcer, gastic ulcer, jaundice and hen pox. It additionally regulates the menstrual cycle,” says Murali. “Aloe Vera with Amla juice reduces unwanted fat and ldl cholesterol from the body and in addition prevents cardiac disease. With Arugampul (Bermuda grass), it kills germs and helps in digestion,” says Murali.
Murali will get his herbs instantly from farmers doesn’t add preservatives or flavouring agents to his juices.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease