PARIS France’s Sanofi and companion Regeneron Prescription drugs stated on Sunday their anti-cholesterol drug Praluent recorded constructive leads to its first devoted studies involving sufferers with diabetes and excessive cholesterol.
Praluent considerably lowered low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in two part 3b/4 Odyssey trials, the businesses stated in a joint assertion.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease