FANS have flocked to send congratulations to River City actor Tom Urie after he posted pictures of his incredible weight loss.
The star is unrecognisable after dropping 17 stones and one pound – and says he is “feeling nice” for it.
Now misplaced 17 stones 1 pound. Feeling nice 🙂 pic.twitter.com/tfOKQ7ovaI
— Tom Urie (@mrtomurie) 17 June 2017
Urie posted his weight reduction achievement on social media with a before and after image.
He captioned it with: “Now misplaced 17 stones 1 pound. Feeling great.”
Fans have since retweeted his image over 360 occasions and appreciated it over 4,400 occasions.
On ye go Tom!
— Marley (@MarleyThirteen) 18 June 2017
Properly carried out Tom, you need to be very proud what a change, wanting good 👍
— Wilsy (@Balnagowan67) 17 June 2017
Unreal huge man. Super properly accomplished 👍
— Baz (@BarryMcGonigle) 17 June 2017
Trainspotting writer Irvine Welsh has also proven his help.
He stated: “Good on you Tom. Properly accomplished mate.”
Good on you Tom. Nicely finished mate.
— Irvine Welsh (@IrvineWelsh) 17 June 2017
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease