SOUTH KINGSTOWN —The parking zone to the north of the Ryan Middle, between West Alumni Avenue and the world on the College of Rhode Island, appeared like a scene from a science fiction film Aug. 3.
There have been firetrucks with water capturing out of hoses and big inflatable tents arrange. Individuals maneuvered across the area in full, head-to-toe hazmat suits.
But there have been no zombies or aliens strolling by means of campus. The university was internet hosting a decontamination exercise as a part of a analysis venture to help enhance emergency response practices.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease