Two fitness gurus speak to us about how it’s essential regulate your routine, with a purpose to continue training in Ramazan
The ritual of fasting teaches us endurance, discipline and compassion, which additionally must be included in our weight-reduction plan and health regimes through the month of Ramazan. Two fitness gurus speak to us about how it’s essential to regulate your routine, as a way to continue training in Ramazan. Fairly than focusing on what you’ll be able to’t do, concentrate on a number of the recognized benefits that include fasting and centre your exercise and weight loss plan round those new objectives
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
How can yoga benefit us in Ramazan ?
Yoga is totally in sync with Ramazan. The guided meditation and pranayama (yogic breath) is deeply calming and really religious in nature and the asanas (poses) assist us discover stability. All these elements mechanically make yoga develop into part of Ramazan as all these train us the same things as fasting.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease