BAKERSFIELD, Calif. – They say a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, but what if the prescription is food?
Dr. Steven Lawenda at Kaiser Permanente said a plant-based diet is in fact the best medicine – foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts and seeds.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease