Decreasing your consumption of meat and embracing a part-time vegetarian food regimen might be the key to reducing weight – or almost halving your danger of weight problems (43%). A brand new research of 16,000 individuals has make clear the ‘flexitarian’ development and its well being advantages.
A flexitarian is a person who’s primarily a vegetarian, but sometimes eats meat or fish. The predominately plant-based eating regimen was predicted to be one in every of this yr’s largest food developments.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease