Slicing down on meat by means of a “flexitarian” eating regimen virtually halves the danger of obesity, researchers have found.
Following the lead of vegetarians by eating extra meat-free meals and additional fruit and greens every week is enough to hold weight off, in line with a research of 16,000 individuals.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease