BOISE, ID – An Ohio household is coming to Idaho to get their daughter the specialised remedy she needs.
Addison Karcher, 7, has Glycogen Storage Disease Sort 0. GSD is a rare genetic metabolic dysfunction that impacts her means to manage blood sugar.
The family wasn’t planning a visit to Idaho till they came upon Dr. Laurie Tsilianidis was at St. Luke’s in Boise.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease