TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – The USDA stories that a mean cup of juice incorporates 23 grams of sugar. The American Coronary heart Affiliation recommends solely 25 grams of sugar per day for ladies and 36 grams for men. Based mostly on this suggestion, one cup of juice is already virtually at your every day sugar restrict.
Topeka Hy-Vee Dietitian, Amber Groeling stated juice is a concentrated supply of sugar.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease