A British man with type 1 diabetes who travelled to America for checks after he got here off insulin has been informed he has a ‘rare gene’.Daniel Darkes, from Daventry in Northampton, received tests in March to know why he was capable of cease his insulin treatment.
Docs needed to know what had happened to Mr Darkes body. Having been recognized with type 1 diabetes seven years ago, the 30-year-old stopped injecting earlier this yr after checks confirmed his blood glucose levels had returned to a traditional state.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease