“Common dietary indiscretions could also be an indication that you are heading for Sort 2 diabetes,” says Clifford Bailey, Professor of Medical Science at Aston University. “This will likely contain eating and consuming loads of the ‘mistaken’ sources of calories, or being a smoker.
“In case you are receiving remedy or taking sure medicine, reminiscent of steroids, this will additionally precipitate Sort 2 diabetes.”
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease