Q What modifications have you ever made for Ramadan?
A For the fasting month, I don’t practice within the morning. So I practice only seven occasions every week, as an alternative of 10.
Q What’s your secret to wanting fabulous?
A Consuming clear and sleeping early. I really like food that is high in protein. I attempt my greatest to sleep at the very least 9 hours a day. It’s essential to have enough sleep in order that you will appear and feel good and carry out nicely.
Q Has there ever been a time when you were not match and fab?
A Once I was in secondary faculty, I used to be skinny. I used to like junk meals as I did not know something about healthy eating. However I do not take quick meals, immediate noodles and candy drinks anymore.
Q What’s your eating regimen like?
A I’m now fasting so I eat one pre-dawn meal and three meals after breaking fast.
Get The Straits Occasions
newsletters in your inbox
Mr Muhamed Syafiq took up competitive operating when he joined the monitor and subject staff on the Institute of Technical Schooling, the place he is a scholar.
He stated: “Operating has taught me many values in life, especially discipline, willpower and dedication.”
He stated he has learnt to be punctual. He has also stopped indulging in junk meals and now eats healthily.
“Athletics has changed me. I now have a better high quality of life and I respect hardship,” he stated.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease