The Niagara County Department of Health Nursing Division, in partnership with the Niagara County Office for the Aging, is offering free diabetes self-management workshops throughout the county. The workshop series is scheduled to begin Sept. 13 at the American Legion, 8643 Buffalo Ave., Niagara Falls. The workshop will be held from 1 to 3:-LRB-**********) p.m.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease