Aug. 11 (UPI) — Researchers report that an experimental drug appears to be safe and effective at slowing the progression of Niemann-Pick disease type C1.
Niemann-Pick disease type C1 is a rare, fatal genetic disorder that affects children and teens causing progressive decline in cognitive and neurological function.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease