The FDA says five individuals who have been using a balloon weight loss treatment have died since 2016. That is a short time following those devices were accepted|After those devices were accepted that is a brief time|After those devices were accepted, that is a brief time. The bureau is exploring. At the moment they|They can not say for certain if the devices are to blame|If the devices are to blame at the moment they|they can not say for sure|If the devices are to blame, at the moment they|they can not say for certain.
There’s a few on the market and they are minimally invasive. The device goes through the mouth, then the balloon or balloons are inflated. It mimics the feeling of fullness.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease