No joke. I watched What The Health on Netflix this week and instantly reduce meat out of my food plan the following day.
I’m not saying I’m a fully-fledged vegan now, but I’m undoubtedly committed to making an attempt the 30-day problem after seeing all of the outrageously good benefits a plant-based weight-reduction plan has to offer.
Apparently loads of women are blowdrying their vaginas after sex
The documentary, directed by self-confessed hypochondriac Kip Andersen, explores the damaging results consuming meat has on our bodies. And trust me, there are rather a lot. Like, alarming quantities. The present will make you question every thing you thought you knew a few healthy diet.
Kip’s documentary facilities around various research, together with the proven hyperlink between purple/processed meat and most cancers.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease