Life is so much totally different for Bettiejo Elmore after bariatric surgical procedure weight loss on TLC “My 600-lb Life.” But sadly some things haven’t modified and that features fat-shaming. The once 700-lb lady continues shed weight and shares advice to those making an attempt to lose. However after saying plans to take her anti-obesity message on the street, some Facebook customers fat-shamed Bettiejo and accused her of exploiting her story. They claimed gastric bypass surgery disqualified her from giving food regimen ideas. This concern begs the query of what constitutes actual weight loss.
Bettiejo Elmore’s weight reduction does not rely?
There’s a bizarre fantasy circulating that people who bear bariatric surgical procedure haven’t actually misplaced weight.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease