The Worldwide Statistical Classification of Ailments and Associated Well being Issues 10th Revision (ICD-10) is a widely-used coding of ailments and indicators, signs, irregular findings, complaints, social circumstances and exterior causes of damage or illnesses, as categorised by the World Well being Group (WHO).
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease
morbid obesity icd 9, bmi icd 10, non morbid obesity due to excess calories icd 10, the icd 10 code for hypertension is h10, icd 10 code for weight management, icd 10 code for obstructive sleep apnea, morbid obesity definition, icd 10 prediabetes