Utilizing a liquid with biosensors as an alternative of conventional ink, scientists need to turn the surface of the human pores and skin into an “interactive display” – an concept that makes this proof-of-concept an thrilling one to observe. Know-how like this could turn out to be a revolutionary new method to monitor well being.
Up to now, the staff has developed three totally different inks that shift color in response to modifications in interstitial fluid – the stuff that sloshes round between our cells, comprising some 16 % of the human physique weight.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease