It’s at present a proof-of-concept, and has solely been examined on pig skin. However researchers envision that at some point, diabetics might get a biosensor tattoo to watch their glucose levels without every day finger prick checks.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease