MILL CREEK — Two people knew they had diabetes, but were not testing their glucose levels daily.
Seven girls received digital breast cancer screenings.
More than two dozen people were screened for diabetes and high blood pressure.
Some 15 people had cheek swabs — the first step toward being a match for a potential bone marrow donation.
And 33 people donated blood.
Other articles you might like;
- Colour-changing tattoo ink could help people with diabetes
- Scientists reveal THIS technique can make you lose 2.5st in four months – without dieting
- ‘Alexa, what’s my blood sugar level and how much insulin should I take?’
- The Truth Behind Common Apple Cider Vinegar Uses You've Likely Heard Before
- Eating red onions ‘can prevent cancer’ and could protect against diabetes and heart disease